MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level.
From the very outset, we make sure our clients are actively engaged with the local community, stakeholders, politicians and the media through a bespoke communications strategy. We carry out a range of activities to reach wide audiences, developing positive relationships and motivating support.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to join our busy team in Reading. The successful candidate will play a significant part in the day-to-day management of accounts, alongside developing new business opportunities. MPC values its employees and has a real commitment to continuous professional development.
Client and Project Work
- Prepare and attend client meetings; ensuring MPC is adding value to clients by their attendance;
- Prepare for and run public exhibitions, including liaison with wider consultant team and clients;
- To sell and manage projects, meet clients and construct fee proposals from a brief.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, driving existing strategy and pushing opportunities for growth and new projects;
- Suggest new products based on client needs and to ensure the company stays one step ahead of competitors.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication;
- Interest in politics or housing;
- Previous experience of political campaigning;
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively;
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines;
- A client centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality;
- Research skills;
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement;
- A full UK driving license.