Our client is a professional body with thousands of members internationally. We are looking for a Senior Policy Advisor to work across a range of policy and regulatory issues, with further responsibility for supporting stakeholder and government relations objectives.
- Contributing to reviews of regulatory and policy issues;
- Keep abreast of policy developments affecting the organisation and its members;
- Produce policy papers, briefings and reports for a range of audiences;
- Liaise with the Research team, members and other stakeholders to develop policy positions and engagement objectives;
- Identify public affairs strategies to advance policy objectives;
- Develop relationships with a range of stakeholders including special interest groups, Westminster, Whitehall, think tanks and other internal and external bodies.
- Degree educated in a related subject;
- Demonstrable experience of successful policy development, and ideally public affairs/research activities;
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ideally, experience of working in an association or professional body;
- A driving license and access to a vehicle would be desirable, as this role does involve travel nationally.