A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Policy Project Manager with a financial services membership body.
- The Senior Policy Project Manager post involves taking a key role in effectively managing the policy development of cross-cutting policy issues where significant co-ordination between markets e.g. a cross-cutting taskforce;
- Support the industry in developing policy in response to customer needs and regulatory concerns;
- Provide project management, consultancy and secretariat support to working groups and committees, ensuring they deliver against their agreed work plans;
- Develop project plans and timelines to ensure that key deadlines are met and co-ordination is efficiently managed.
- Experience of stakeholder management;
- Familiarity and understanding of financial services regulation policy;
- Significant experience in project management and delivery;
- Excellent communication presentation skills;
- Ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of individuals and organisations.