WA Communications is hiring an Account Executive to join its growing health practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new public affairs consultant looking to work with some of the biggest names in healthcare.
WA is an award-winning public affairs and corporate communications consultancy based in Westminster. We are independent in ownership and outlook, allowing us to focus on outstanding integrated campaigns for our clients and creating a dynamic, collaborative team.
The role will see you quickly get involved across our health clients and gain experience in marketing and business development. You’ll play your part in delivering creative programmes in a range of therapy areas, producing detailed research, analysis and insights. In return, we’ll provide excellent professional development and support to help you to build your own network.
What we are looking for
You’ll be a recent graduate with a genuine interest in healthcare and health issues. Qualities we also value include:
- Good understanding of government and policymaking, and interest in health policy, business, media and communication;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial issues;
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Organisation and attention to detail;
- A clear and engaging writing style;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- A great approach to teamwork.
In return we offer:
- Starting salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme;
- A tailored training package to help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications, in your first year and beyond;
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities;
- A wide range of employee benefits, including competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
We are WA
We look for people who share our intellectual curiosity and love to work on interesting, knotty challenges. We are consistently driven by a desire to deliver outstanding results for our clients and attract people who truly care about providing an excellent standard of work.
Our diverse, high quality client base will allow you to get your teeth into exciting and important policy and business issues. What you do will have true, real world impact. There is enormous job satisfaction to be gained from that.
We think the best client service is one tailored carefully to the client’s individual needs. A service that can draw on the skills and expertise of specialist consultants in public affairs, healthcare, corporate communications and investor services. We actively encourage teamwork across our practices and place real value on collaboration to deliver on our clients’ communication objectives.
We are committed to professional development at all levels and want everyone to feel their career is consistently moving forward. This is underpinned by a culture of honest, constructive feedback and investment in coaching and training.
We think it’s important to enjoy your work environment too, and we all genuinely enjoy working together. We support flexible working, provide a generous holiday package and we are committed to wellbeing.