We are seeking to recruit an entry level political consultant to play an integral role in our growing land and planning communications team based in London.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support a diverse range of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Undertake research to support political and stakeholder engagement activities;
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of community consultations;
- Undertake the monitoring of news within traditional media and social media platforms;
- Provide support with press and media activities;
- Assist with the day to day management of client accounts;
- Feed into business development and identify new opportunities to support company growth.
- A clear and concise writing style with the ability to produce client ready work;
- A passion for politics and an interest in the workings of both national and local government;
- Can take ownership of tasks and prioritise work with minimal oversight;
- Enthusiastic personality and ability to take the initiative;
- Basic understanding of the planning system in England.