Leading corporate and strategic communications consultancy based in the heart of London.
If you’re an ambitious Account Executive currently working in corporate/strategic communications or PR and are looking for the next step in your career, this role may well be the move you need to make. Our client is a market leader in the world of corporate and strategic communications and is looking for two ambitious executives to join their growing team. You will be working with some of the most iconic FTSE100 companies in the UK and this role is part of the structured professional development track to becoming an Associate (equivalent to an Account Manager).
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the media programme schedules for the client teams to ensure correct phasing of messaging;
- Complete the first draft of client documentation including presentations, Q&A etc. as required for the Associate and Consultant teams to build on;
- Create journalist biographies to enable clients to be thoroughly briefed and accurately advised by client teams;
- Research target clients, their market place and competitors and compile new business packs as required to support the development of new business;
- Complete in-depth research and prepare briefings for clients as requested by the client teams;
- Support consultants during client meetings and calls to build a solid understanding of how the client/consultant relationship works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- High standard of written work;
- Comprehensive understanding of financial media;
- Experience of working successfully in a team environment;
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills;
- Previous experience within a corporate communications consultancy or in-house role an advantage.