Purchase an Annual Subscription to Zetter's Political Companion (four issues) and get a copy of Lionel Zetter's Lobbying: The Art of Political Persuasion for free!
Take advantage of this fantastic deal for just £65.00 inc. p&p instead of the combined £104.99.
To place an order, simply click here. When ordering, please state that you saw the deal advertised through the PubAffairs network.
"Lobbying: The Art of Political Persuasion (Second Edition) examines and explains all aspects of lobbying in an expert yet accessible manner. Areas covered include:
- The historical background to lobbying and the ethical and regulatory frameworks.
- The mechanics of lobbying, and the techniques employed by lobbyists around the world.
- The various types of lobbying and public affairs campaigns.
- Advice on how to break into lobbying.
- The procedure for appointing a public affairs consultancy.
- How to use third-party advocates in support of a campaign."
The latest issue of Zetter's Political Companion (ZPC13) features:
- Full details of the government reshuffle.
- Full details of the opposition reshuffle.
- An updated Whitehall section to reflect government reshuffle.
- Updated political calendar.