At Incisive Health we help our clients understand the fast-paced political and NHS environment and advise them on how they can cut through the noise. We are creative, ambitious and dedicated and if you are too then we can offer you a sector-leading opportunity to grow your skills and expertise.
We deliver the results that matter for our clients and - ultimately - for the patients they serve.
Incisive Health is an Ashfield company, part of UDG Healthcare plc.
So, what’s the job?
As an Account Director, you will be an essential leader of the team working with clients across a broad range of issues and challenges, responsible for a variety of tasks and guiding the team to successful delivery. Our clients are diverse, ranging from small charities to global pharmaceutical companies, but they are united by the shared aim of improving the lives of patients and populations around the world.
The broad scope of our clients’ interests means that no two days are the same - from day one you will be hands-on in helping to deliver a wide range of projects, involving anything from organising the launch of a report in Parliament to putting together a video on how artificial intelligence could help the NHS address workforce challenges.
Our Account Directors are responsible for:
- Leading the client account to develop, implement and deliver smooth delivery of client programmes;
- Take an active role in managing members of the team supporting with their training and progression to develop as consultants;
- Updating our clients on the latest political or NHS developments and advising them on the implications for their interests;
- Identify areas of client need and contribute to developing strategies and materials for pitching for new business to new/or existing clients;
- Play an active role in the development of marketing materials and events, along with maintaining an active social media presence.
Who is the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone who has experience of working in public affairs or communications, whether in Parliament, the charity sector, agency, or elsewhere, and wants to take their career to the next level.
Above all we’re looking for bright creative thinkers with an interest in politics and the NHS. You will be a confident leader and driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills. As the successful applicant, you must be able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving while maintaining high attention to detail.
What opportunities are there for development?
We are as ambitious for ourselves as we are for our clients. We aim to provide an environment that delivers outstanding opportunities for development and allows people to progress as fast and far as they are able to.
Our offer includes a formal training programme, a personal training budget, regular opportunities to hear from expert speakers, and most importantly the opportunity to work with and learn from a senior team that has been helped to drive some of the most significant health policy change in recent times.