We are recruiting an Account Executive to join our award-winning strategic communications team. We are seeking someone with exceptional research, writing, analytical skills, capable of rapidly getting to grips with the key short to long term dynamics in a sector and in relation to a particular company’s products, services and growth plans, as well as building and delivering long-term relationships and public affairs plans.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in current affairs and politics who as an appetite to strengthen skills in public affairs, supporting teams in the monitoring of Whitehall and Westminster and in the implementation of public affairs and communications plans.
Important role in delivery of public affairs and strategic communications.
Key skills / competencies
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Strong organisation and time management;
- Understanding of parliament and government;
- Skilled in parliamentary monitoring and policy development across sectors;
- Ability to build good political relationships and networks;
- Application of creativity and the use of initiative/problem solving.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Being a GK ambassador embodying the GK Values of Excellence, Initiative and Respect;
- Working with account teams to deliver public affairs and communications strategies;
- Responsible for monitoring daily Hansard and parliamentary and media activities and sharing with relevant client teams;
- Responsibility for monitoring services for corporate and investor clients as required;
- Share intelligence on key political, policy and regulatory developments;
- Assist in development of client relationships;
- Provide support to client team in developing a rigorous evidence base for change for communications clients.