Development Intelligence is a specialist political strategy consultancy that helps its clients successfully navigate the politics of the planning process be that at neighbourhood, local, regional, devolved or national government level.
Planning is always political and every significant project needs a political strategy. We provide our clients with the intelligence, strategy and campaign support to win.
You’ll support the development and execution of political/campaign strategies to achieve client objectives, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including political research, campaigns, political and community consultation and media relations.
- Politically aware/active;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines;
- Confident and articulate, both in person and in writing;
- Calm under pressure;
- Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends, sometimes at short notice.
- Experience of working on campaigns (e.g. in a consultancy, NGO, union or political party);
- Previous experience at a PR or public affairs consultancy;
- Knowledge and understanding of local/national government.