About our ideal colleague
We don’t mind about your background. We are more interested in your skills and attitude. We care about making the industry we work in more representative of the world we live in, so if you don’t fit the traditional consultant model, that’s fine.
Like us, you will take great pride in your work, be proactive and interested in the role that communications, marketing, public affairs and PR can play in helping organisations grow and stay relevant to their customers and stakeholders.
- You will be highly organised and driven, capable of working autonomously whilst managing competing deadlines and escalating upwards when necessary;
- You will have excellent judgement and a nose for a good angle to help tell our clients’ stories in a compelling way;
- A digital specialist, you will instinctively understand how to get the most out of digital channels and you’ll be able to advise clients on what might work best for them;
- You will be comfortable writing content for clients across our portfolio, finding interesting and engaging ways to present even complex, technical information for expert and novice audiences alike;
- You will want to be part of our growth, looking for opportunities to take on more responsibility and help us win new business.
What you’ll be doing
Inevitably, working in a start-up means a certain amount of getting stuck in and making sure everything gets done. But you will have your own distinct and important role in the business and will be a key part of our growth. You will be:
- Working across a varied client base helping deliver public affairs, corporate communications and events;
- Writing multi-channel communications and thinking creatively about how to get messages across;
- Content planning – creating and managing content to support our clients;
- Issue monitoring – helping us identify threats and opportunities across our client base, as well as potential areas for new business;
- Managing social and digital channels – helping us grow our voice and supporting our clients in the same way.
We are a new consultancy, so you get to be part of shaping the future of our business and have the opportunity to grow as we grow and carve out areas you can own. Our working culture is based on respect, trust and good communications. And everything we do flows from that.
We are ambitious for our business and what we are trying to achieve, but we are all parents, we all have lives outside of work and all believe that work must fit as part of your whole self. But we also work hard, deliver for our clients and get the job done.
Developing our employees is critical to building our business so we promise to invest in your development and take great pleasure in watching you take on more responsibility.
We’re still small, so we don’t have lots of perks to offer (yet), but you will get to work hands-on with our three founders, all experienced pros with specialisms and experience that we’re ready to share and help build the culture of the business as we grow.
Hybrid working/flexible location with the expectation that you will be in London 2-3 times per week.