I am recruiting a six month fixed term contract for Adviser, Sustainability Reporting with a global mining business in London.
- Draft Corporate Responsibility Report copy as per company adopted disclosure standards and guidelines;
- Liaise with the Project Manager and report contributors for report production;
- Undertake data and information collection, validation and performance benchmarking;
- Liaise with assurance providers to attain required assurance and identify sustainability reporting continuous improvement opportunities.
You will have:
- Undergraduate degree and post-graduate qualifications in sustainability, communications, investor relations or similar aligned discipline;
- Proven track record in the production of annual sustainability or corporate responsibility;
- Familiarity with the Global Reporting Initiative, UNGC, SDGs, SASB standards, World Gold Council Responsibility Gold Mining Principles and other industry performance standards;
- Membership in applicable discipline and/or sustainability networks or groups for personal advancement and professional development;
- Knowledge of industry sustainability assurance processes and requirements;
- Exposure to cross-cultural work environments.