I am recruiting an Associate Director of Standards Policy for a global professional body based in London.
- Lead on developing the new regulatory policy for the sector;
- Develop relevant guidance and information for use by the profession the profession, to support it in meeting its professional obligations;
- Deliver and maintain our Code of Practice for residential management, lettings and agency, ensuring that code is regulatable and effectively coordinated with external regulatory developments;
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with industry stakeholders, government officials and other UK stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated;
- Strong experience of regulatory policy or regulatory standards either in housing or another highly regulated market;
- High professional credibility, able to command & evidence the respect of industry experts;
- Significant professional knowledge, experience and expertise to enable development of and adoption of RICS standards and other technical content.