Membership body (industrial).
You will manage and develop the key forums for our client’s member firms operating in several important industrial sectors. The role offers wide contact at top level and a deep insight into the operation of UK and EU Governmental institutions.
- take responsibility for industrial issues in the ‘Manufacturing Sector’;
- also become the representative on the central expert committee for industrial health & safety;
- account management & maintenance of contacts within various committee’s and expert groups;
- creation of Bi-Weekly Newsletters;
- provide secretariat to committees/groups.
- Proven industrial experience or straight from University;
- Capable of presenting both technical and business issues;
- Capable of co-ordinating and managing projects to conclusion;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Good IT skills.