I am recruiting for a Policy Adviser for a membership body in London.
- Support the development of policies which influence the outcome of public policy in the interests of our strategic and tactical objectives;
- Help raise our profile on relevant issues so that we are associated with clear and persuasive views and policy positions. This will involve the production of high-quality policy papers, consultation responses, and evidence-based research reports;
- Guided by your manager, and working closely with the policy governance committees / working groups, you will implement policies from the Association’s work programme.
You will have:
- Experience in financial services, public or regulatory policy;
- Proven experience of undertaking policy work in Government, a stakeholder body or political organisation;
- Personally credible with a professional demeanour that generates the trust and confidence of a range of audiences;
- Ability to work under guidance from managers and plan effectively;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Good analytical skills.