A policy and research organisation, bringing together all those who are interested in delivering efficient, flexible and cost-effective service and infrastructure projects across the private and public sectors.
Looking to recruit a Policy Manager with a focus on helping influence a range of exciting policy areas. You will need to be experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders.
You will be:
- line managing two policy advisers;
- responsible for communicating across a complex landscape with a variety of audiences. This includes internal and external stakeholders, membership, committees, MPs, Ministers, Civil Servants, agencies;
- responsible for influencing, persuading and encouraging engagement from a complex range of stakeholders;
- raising awareness with key influencers;
- monitoring and disseminating responses to key announcements on issues.
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Policy development;
- Line management experience;
- Experience of working with MPs, Ministers, AMs, civil servants and local government;
- Planning, managing, implementing and evaluating proactive political engagement campaigns, including policy development;
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to influence and persuade effectively;
- A good understanding of the political system.