Programme Director, Infrastructure and Sustainability Policy with a high-profile organisation. You will:
- Lead on policy development, advocacy and communications of our infrastructure and sustainability work to meet the objectives in the business plan;
- Maintain and build relationships with relevant stakeholders such as the GLA, boroughs, Government and agencies such as the National Infrastructure Commission, UK Infrastructure Bank and Infrastructure and Projects Authority, amongst others, to influence public policy and ensure members needs are met;
- Act as a point of reference and contact for external organisations such as other business organisations, trade associations and central Government;
- Work closely with policy colleagues and the events team to organise a programme of events for members, including our annual Infrastructure Summit.
You will have:
- Experience in working with public policy issues, ideally in the infrastructure and or sustainability sector. Some wider knowledge of associated policy areas such as utilities, regulatory policy or funding and finance would be an advantage;
- Influencing and relationship management;
- Generates an impression of credibility and confidence when dealing with senior representatives of major companies and external stakeholders;
- Communicates complex information clearly to intended audience - both and in writing;
- Identifies and nurtures external contacts.