M+F Health is an independent, integrated communications and public affairs agency.
Our work is meaningful – we aim to make a significant, positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the UK. We deliver on this every day through an unrivalled and deep understanding of the healthcare environment.
We’re made up of policy and government affairs experts, traditional and social media specialists, communications strategists, writers, scientists, and crisis managers. We work brilliantly together, take great pride in our autonomous culture, and we’re passionate about what we do.
We’re growing fast and always looking for talented and passionate individuals to join us. We believe great work comes from happy people, so we invest in making our culture inclusive and our benefits motivating.
We’re looking for a passionate and ambitious Account Executive / Senior Account Executive to join our growing public affairs team.
As an AE/SAE, we are looking for someone with:
- An understanding of the current UK political and health policy environment;
- Experience working in a political/public affairs environment;
- Experience in political and policy research and analysis;
- Good IT skills, including (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet etc);
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Solid organisational skills.
As an AE/SAE your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintain a good understanding of the current policy and political environment, client and competitor markets and communications industry trends;
- Assisting in the administration, development and delivery of client-focused campaigns;
- Actively supporting the management of client relationships and the delivery of effective, quality, timely campaigns and service;
- Maintaining working relationships with clients, including documenting meetings and contact reports;
- Supporting the account team, taking responsibility for projects as required and ensuring effective administrative support;
- Managing and delivering relevant research;
- Liaising with stakeholders on given client projects;
- Supporting the delivery of client events and meetings, including the development of materials (e.g. invitations, agendas and reports);
- Supporting the development new business research and proposals.
About our Benefits
As well as a competitive salary, we offer generous benefits, flexible working policies, rewards, and recognition for every member of the team. We operate a hybrid model and have a shiny new office opening in Clerkenwell (a short walk from Farringdon station) in summer 2022.
Every M+Fer gets access to:
- Workplace wellbeing scheme through Juno, including a generous monthly allowance to spend on wellbeing and lifestyle benefits that suit you;
- A company pension scheme;
- A bespoke training package;
- Flexible Fridays (leaving early on a Friday), Summer Hours (leaving at 3pm on Fridays through the summer months) and a Seasonal Shutdown (three days extra holiday over the Christmas period);
- Enhanced family policies;
- Flexible working;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Interest-free travel loans;
- Hero of the month recognition prize;
- Additional bonuses for new business and recruitment;
- Regular socials and IRL get-togethers.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
M+F Health is committed to being an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company and throughout our recruitment processes. Our aim is to be open and inclusive organisation that creates a culture that encourages and celebrates difference. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, particularly those from minority and under-represented groups.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to take part in this recruitment process, please inform us upon your application.