I am recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Adviser with a consumer technology business based in Surrey.
- Play a key role in representing the company in front of various national associations (e.g. AMDEA, Tech UK) on matters including (but not limited to) product safety, energy usage and environmental performance;
- Attend relevant Working Group and stakeholder meetings to collect regulatory information and express the businesses stance on regulatory proposals;
- Also be responsible for handling market surveillance and supplier questionnaires, plus audits from relevant government departments, on the products the business places on the market (UK and EU) and with cooperation with the European Standards Team in the Netherlands.
You will have:
- Good overview of the commercial process and ability to draw links to regulatory implications;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Logical common sense and proactive approach to business;
- Previous professional experience in legal compliance / regulatory affairs management or regulatory policy preferably in the consumer electronics industry or government authorities but other sectors will also be considered;
- A relevant Bachelor or Master's degree in Legal Compliance, Regulatory Affairs Management, Environment or Sustainability studies is desirable.