WA Communications is recruiting for a Senior Account Executive, or someone who is ready to step up to Account Manager, to join its growing corporate communications practice. This role offers an amazing opportunity for a developing consultant with a thirst for corporate communications who is looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing agency.
WA is a top five public affairs and corporate communications consultancy based in Westminster. We are independently owned, meaning we focus on client, not shareholder, returns.
The ongoing expansion of our corporate communications offer means we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the team, play an important role in our continued growth and further their career.
You will have a key role on our accounts across a range of areas rich in issues and reputational challenges. You will thrive on diversity with clients spanning energy, education, health, transport and more. You will work closely with the practice director and collaborate with our public affairs team to deliver outstanding client service. You will also be encouraged and supported to develop creative marketing initiatives, new business opportunities and build your own personal network.
What we are looking for
You will be a communications professional with a track record of delivering high impact work. You will have:
- Good understanding of the media and experience in corporate communications;
- Experience of the development and implementation of communications campaigns and effective use of available channels;
- Good understanding of working with creative agencies, including designers and content producers;
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate about complex business challenges for different audiences;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Intellectual curiosity.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme;
- A tailored training package that will help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications, in your first year and beyond;
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities;
- A wide range of employee benefits, including competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.
We are WA
We look for people who share our intellectual curiosity and love to work on interesting, knotty challenges. We are consistently driven by a desire to deliver outstanding results for our clients and attract people who truly care about providing an excellent standard of work.
Our diverse, high quality client base will allow you to get your teeth into exciting and important policy and business issues. What you do will have true, real world impact. There is enormous job satisfaction to be gained from that.
We think the best client service is one tailored carefully to the client’s individual needs. A service that can draw on the skills and expertise of specialist consultants in public affairs, corporate communications and investor services. We actively encourage teamwork across our practices and place real value on collaboration to deliver on our clients’ communication objectives.
We are committed to professional development at all levels and want everyone to feel their career is consistently moving forward. This is underpinned by a culture of honest, constructive feedback and investment in coaching and training.
We think it’s important to enjoy your work environment too, and we all genuinely enjoy working together. We support flexible working, provide a generous holiday package and we are committed to wellbeing.