About Our Client
An employee-owned independent consultancy.
- provide multi-disciplinary, innovative, expert advice and strategic analysis skills, assisting both public and private sector decision makers in the development and implementation of sustainable policies;
- produce high quality, tailor-made outputs;
- undertaking work that places our client directly at the centre of the UK and European legislative process, providing them with an opportunity to help ensure the UK and Europe achieves its social and economic environmental and sustainability goals;
- design of consultation and data collection strategies and implementing such activities (interviews, surveys, workshops, conferences);
- policy/economic analysis (CBA, analysis of efficiency and effectiveness);
- Develop and run workshops, focus groups and semi-structured interviews;
- Create innovative methodologies to meet clients' needs;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Managing pipeline and tender selection.
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial experience within consultancy;
- A proven track record of winning work and supporting on the full project lifecycle, including tender preparation, for impact assessments, studies and/or evaluations according to UK Green book or EU Better Regulation guidelines, including design of consultation and data collection strategies and implementing such activities (interviews, surveys, workshops, conferences) as well as policy/economic analysis (CBA, analysis of efficiency and effectiveness);
- Experience of applying social research methods drawing on both quantitative and qualitative evidence;
- Project management skills and experience of leading relevant projects for public sector clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and proven ability to deliver high quality reports.
What's on Offer
Salary is transparent and will be within our pay ranges of £32,000 to £41,000. £3,000 London weighting where applicable.