About Our Client
- Lead health and social care research and policy development;
- Develop strong evidence based arguments and policy positions including horizon scanning and planning;
- Build partnerships with other organisations and stakeholders and secure consensus and support for our clients policy recommendations;
- Manage one Research and Policy Officer.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of developing evidence-based policy that has led to positive change;
- Experience of involving customers in the development, delivery and evaluation of projects;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the current health and social care policy landscape;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to develop relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels;
- A flexible, proactive approach to working and an ability to direct your own work;
- An understanding of how Whitehall and Westminster work;
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies;
- Experience of project management (desirable);
- Line management experience (desirable).