2017 promises to be a momentous year in UK politics. Are you tooled up to delivery effective public affairs against a backdrop of Brexit?
This course will help you keep your eyes on the main prize: ensuring that your voice is heard in the noisy Westminster Village. Connect’s public affairs professionals will share with you their experiences of delivering for clients as they plan for another busy year.
The course includes:
- monitoring Brexit – providing accurate, timely and reliable intelligence;
- providing advice in uncharted territory and managing expectations;
- what to expect in the first Queen’s Speech since the referendum;
- lobbying around the Mayoral and local elections;
- the Trump factor – how will US politics shape the debate in the UK.
This course will be delivered by:
- Charles Pitt, Account Director
- Charlie Wells, Account Manager