This training course will provide an overview of the fundamental processes of Parliament. It will give participants an insight into the conflicts and comprises, debates and discussions, the past and future of the parliamentary process.
See the key differences between the Commons and the Lords and how Parliament can prevent central government getting its way. This training course offers an insight into what drives Westminster and British politics.
By the end of the day participants will have a better understanding of:
- The structure and process of Parliament
- The differences between the Commons and Lords
- What happens when the Commons and Lords disagree
- John Bretherton - Former Director of Communication at the Cabinet Office
- Geoff Langsdon - Head of Training at Government Knowledge
- Douglas Carswell MP - Member for Clacton