Global Success Partnership cordially invites you to join our Brexit & International Trade seminar at Europe House for a fresh perspective from a Senior Government Minister and business leaders as we explore the likely shape of the Brexit negotiations around International Trade.
Our panel will delve into the implications Brexit may have on businesses, providing expert insight into the political, commercial and legal issues that may arise.
- John Alty, Director General, Trade Policy at Department for International Trade
- Ben Digby, International Director, Confederation of British Industry
- John Davie, Chairman, Altra Capital
- Helen Munro, Managing Director, The Whitehouse Consultancy
- Sally Shorthose, UK Partner, Bird & Bird
8:30 – 9:00 Registration & Breakfast
9:00 – 9:15 Welcome remarks and Keynote Speech
9:15 – 10:00 First panel discussion on Brexit & International Trade followed by Q&A
10:00 - 10:15 Coffee break
10:15 – 11:00 Second panel discussion on Brexit & Countryside followed by Q&A
11:20 – 12:00 Summary & Networking