Pagefield, the award-winning independent communications consultancy, is looking for an outstanding Researcher to join our dynamic and talented team.
The Researcher will support us in our work both for clients and for new business opportunities across a range of industries, as well as supporting our events activity and the day-to-day marketing of the agency. This will be your opportunity to shine in a hard-working but highly rewarding environment. We want people with lots of energy and ideas who can be flexible and fun and enjoy working in a close-knit team. The ability to successfully connect with, and deliver for, our rapidly-growing national and international client list is essential.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing agency;
- Speedy and detailed research skills, particularly across media and public affairs sectors;
- Genuine and demonstrable interest/experience in public relations and politics/campaigning;
- An organised approach to workload and multi-tasking;
- Active understanding and use of social media channels;
- Superb written and verbal communications skills;
- Some prior work experience as well as excellent references.
The Researcher post begins with a six-month training programme at the London Living Wage (£18,500) after which time the successful candidate will be considered for a promotion to an Executive role within the agency (with a starting salary of £25,000).
In addition to the exciting role and competitive salaries, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, annual agency-wide and personal bonuses, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours, a fully stocked bar and kitchen, and several office dogs!