Too busy watching Wimbledon to follow Twitter? Here is our roundup of the health-related news you might have missed last week:
- The path you need to follow for a long life;
- Thinking about increasing the memory on your phone? Soon you will also be able to do that to your brain;
- ‘Buurtzorg’ - the Dutch word that could revolutionise healthcare;
- Following the Government’s response to the Caldicott Review - the importance of collecting healthcare data;
- The perils men had to face when shaving in 1930s;
- It’s a sign - all presidents - all women;
- Headaches are not always harmless - a young woman’s story of being diagnosed with idiopathic intracranial hypertension;
- Wildfires are not only a danger to wildlife but also to the human population;
- And how climate change impacts the spread of infectious diseases;
- A scary trend of increasing Hepatitis E incidence across Europe;
- A history of waiting time data since records began;
- Interesting facts on cardio-vascular disease by @WHO;
- Ever wondered why it is so difficult to learn a new language? Here are some insights into why.
- Become a nurse - your country needs you.
- Things never go as planned.