Cascade Communications is offering a unique opportunity to an experienced Client Director who wants to play a leading role in the future direction and growth of our business. We are looking for individuals who want to introduce and deliver fresh ideas to Cascade.
Cascade is a specialist property communications consultancy committed to delivering strategic advice and results for our clients in property, development, planning and construction. With an enviable client list and ambitious growth plans, we continue to build on our success of winning Consultancy of the Year at the 2017 Public Affairs Awards.
Established in January 2011 and based in Soho, we are seeking an ambitious and capable Client Director to lead multiple aspects of our business including client service delivery, new business and profile raising. We are looking for dynamic individuals who will fit well with Cascade’s values of entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork and who take pride in their work down to the smallest detail. The right applicant will be an expert in local government, property and planning and also have the confidence and experience to lead by example, being professional with clients, external consultants and Cascade team members alike. The role would suit an experienced account director or an account manager looking to take the next step in their career.
As a Client Director your role will involve:
- Acting as the strategic lead with several projects, providing solutions and insight to clients;
- Playing a core role within the management of Cascade, taking responsibility for key company initiatives and projects;
- Setting the standard for quality and delivery of work and relationships with clients and external consultants;
- Contributing to the growth of the company
- Taking a lead in new business development and networking opportunities to help grow Cascade.
- Significant agency experience;
- Excellent understanding of local government and its politics and the property and planning sector;
- Sound project and financial management and budgeting skills;
- Ability to take leadership on account management and project administration across several clients at the same time; and
- Experience in management of team members.