A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Head of UK and EU Policy.
You will be:
- Leading on a range of Brexit-related work, with a particular focus on regulation;
- Drafting reports, submissions, briefings on key issues to (often) tight deadlines;
- Identify and deliver subjects for discussion at committees and through member outreach;
- Assisting in delivery of policy messages to Whitehall, EU-27 institutions and other stakeholders;
- Some media work maybe required, e.g. interviews;
- Leading and motivating a small but highly professional team in order to deliver consistently high quality work/output.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience of UK and/or EU FS regulatory affairs either in government or a regulator, or in a regulated institution, or as a lawyer in a regulatory practice;
- Has demonstrable management experience;
- Excellent influencing and communication skills;
- Analytical and written skills of a high calibre;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Has clearly identifiable senior stakeholder management experience;
- Recognises the need to and value of working in and with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Willing to travel within the EU if required during the contract.