A leading business-led body are currently seeking an Interim Head of UK & EU Policy (Financial Services) for a minimum three-month contract.
The Interim Head of UK & EU Policy will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of policy outputs, especially in relation to regulatory concerns as a result of Brexit;
- Taking the lead on delivering policy messages to Whitehall and the 27-EU nations, institutions and other stakeholders;
- Overseeing policy committees including the identification of discussion points;
- Management of a high performing team of policy professionals.
- Significant demonstrable experience in UK and (ideally) EU policy and regulatory affairs from the financial services industry having worked for government, regulator, regulated institution, trade body and so on;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Demonstrable background in senior stakeholder engagement including financial industry representatives, civil servants, regulators in the UK and (ideally) the EU;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrable experience of influencing policy outcomes.