A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Policy Manager (International) with an influential Global Professional Body.
- Manage the development of new standards, policy, rules and guidance - from proposal, drafting, consultation and impact assessment, through to operational delivery/regulation;
- Draft high quality reports, papers and consultation responses on a variety of complex issues;
- Work alone with senior external and internal stakeholders on the development of organisation policy and response to external issues;
- Represent the organisation (alone) at high profile conferences, roundtables and policy forums; putting forward organisation positions clearly and effectively.
You will have:
- Relevant experience in managing policy development and delivery in a similar position;
- Track record of working with key stakeholders including senior industry and public policy figures;
- Ability to consider the internal and external impacts of policy development;
- Experience in communicating changes in policy to different types of audience;
- Experience of successfully managing boards and committees to ensure policy and business matters are carried out productively;
- An additional European language to English (highly desirable).