A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Strategy & Change Manager with a major bank.
- Identify relevant regulatory change through horizon scanning activities, and distribution to relevant parts of the bank;
- Assessment of the relevance of the change to the organisation, and its potential impact;
- Participate in regulatory change initiatives as appropriate to identify risks and to ensure to the organisation can meet future regulatory requirements;
- Provide specialist advice and expertise on regulatory change for Senior Management and Board members on the future regulatory changes, focusing on those that could have the most impact on to the organisation’s future strategy;
- Assessment of the future regulatory landscape, and helping the organisation to think and plan strategically for future regulatory changes;
- Produce Management Information and papers on regulatory change for key governance committees and stakeholders at all level;
- Support the team in managing to the organisation’s key external regulatory relationships.
You will have:
- Previous experience working in financial services regulation with knowledge of either the PRA or FCA Handbook;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide concise and relevant reporting;
- Strong oral and written communications;
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage a significant workload during busy periods.