A charity is seeking a Senior Policy Advisor to broaden the remit of their health and social care policy and expand their networks with key external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice on health and social care, including to the chief executive, with a view to strengthening our client’s knowledge, understanding and ability to influence externally;
- Designing and implementing an influencing strategy, to support the organisation to navigate the changing external environment and to make an impact through their health and social care advocacy work;
- Taking the lead on devising their engagement with health and social care organisations, groups, individuals and decision makers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health and social care policy in the UK;
- Designing, delivering and evaluating policy;
- Excellent working knowledge of Government, public policy making and implementation and/ Parliament, parliamentary processes and legislation;
- Ability to translate sometimes complex policy ideas into a persuasive format for a public or political audience;
- A creative approach to advocacy and/or campaigning and the ability to use a variety of methods for impactful influencing.