Any successful public affairs and communication strategy starts with mapping the key audiences and stakeholders who hold influence, leverage, and decision-making powers over issues affecting your organisation. You need to know who has the power to influence or support decisions as well as knowing how to target key relationships and build dialogue and profile. Stakeholder mapping is what allows you to transform contacts into hugely successful communications strategies.
This stakeholder mapping session will give you the practical tools to identify, prioritise and map your key stakeholders at every level of the decision-making process from national, regional and devolved levels to the local level. Our insight and expertise will guide you through the process and teach you how to develop a public affairs strategy and the best ways to engage with those you most need to influence.
This is an exceptional session which will:
- Outline the stakeholder concept and provide advice on how to engage with them;
- Identify who’s who (improving current relationships or for identifying new groups);
- Help you prioritise key targets and inform future engagement;
- Advise on different approaches for different audiences;
- Lead you to an activity plan to build leverage to achieve your communications objectives and goals.
This DevoConnect Training course is delivered by public affairs experts and award winning communicators.
£200 private sector; £150 voluntary/public sector.