The Enterprise Forum Business Expo will now take place on Tuesday 27 October 2020 from 12.30pm to 3.00pm in the House of Commons.
The event will be hosted by The Rt Hon Esther McVey MP, Vice President of The Enterprise Forum.
We are delighted to partner on this event with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA);
- Association of Convenience Stores (ACS);
- BP plc;
- British Plastics Federation (BPF);
- British Retail Consortium (BRC);
- British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA);
- Construction Products Association (CPA);
- Drax Group plc;
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB);
- Funding Circle;
- Insulation Manufacturers Association (IMA);
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS);
- The Packaging Federation.
ABOUT THE ENTERPRISE FORUM
The Enterprise Forum is an independent, not-for-profit organisation founded in 1997 to facilitate discussions on policy between the business community and the Conservative Party. In 2010 The Enterprise Forum began engagement with the Liberal Democrats following the formation of the Coalition Government.
We provide a two-way channel of communication, an independent middle ground where business can meet, debate policy and build relationships with key policy makers in the Coalition Government, and provide a forum for networking with other industry professionals.
Members include commercial organisations (including FTSE 100 companies and SMEs), trade associations and charities.
Our programme is determined by the policy interests of the member organisations. The majority of meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule.
The Enterprise Forum is managed by an unpaid board of senior directors drawn from business and industry. The organisation does not take a position on policy, and does not donate to or receive donations from any political party.
March 2020 Event: "2020 Priorities for the Conservative Government" with The Rt Hon Sir Iain Duncan Smith MP, Christian Cubitt, Director of Communications and Engagement UK and Ireland, RICS and Andrew Cumpsty, Chairman, The Enterprise Forum. We would like to thank RICS for kindly hosting the event.