The Enterprise Forum will be hosting a Business Reception at Conservative Party Conference on Monday 3rd October 2022 from 5.45pm to 7.00pm with:
- Karen Betts OBE, Chief Executive, Food and Drink Federation;
- Tina McKenzie, UK Policy and Advocacy Chair, Federation of Small Businesses;
- Special Guest Speaker to be confirmed.
In partnership with:
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association of Convenience Stores (ACS)
- British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA)
- Energy UK
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Food and Drink Federation (FDF)
- ICAEW, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
ABOUT THE ENTERPRISE FORUM
The Enterprise Forum is an independent, not-for-profit organisation founded in 1997 to facilitate discussions on policy between the business community, the Government, politicians, and other stakeholders in the EU, National, Devolved and Local Government.
We provide a two-way channel of communication, an independent middle ground where business can meet, debate policy and build relationships with key policy makers and provide an open forum for networking with other industry professionals.
Members include commercial organisations (including FTSE 100 companies and SMEs), trade associations and charities.
Our programme is determined by the policy interests of the member organisations. The majority of meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule.
The Enterprise Forum is managed by an unpaid board of senior directors drawn from business and industry. The organisation does not take a position on policy, and does not donate to or receive donations from any political party.
March 2020 Event: "2020 Priorities for the Conservative Government" with The Rt Hon Sir Iain Duncan Smith MP, Christian Cubitt, Director of Communications and Engagement UK and Ireland, RICS and Andrew Cumpsty, Chairman, The Enterprise Forum. We would like to thank RICS for kindly hosting the event.