WA Communications is hiring Account Executives to make an outstanding start to their career with a role that offers excellent professional development opportunities in a top five public affairs agency (PR Week).
This is an opportunity to work with a team of consultants who advise businesses facing complex policy, regulatory and communications challenges. We use intelligence and experience together with deep sector knowledge to deliver exceptional results for clients and impactful campaigns.
Our consultancy has grown more than 20% year-on-year over the last four years, winning clients in a range of sectors that include energy, education, financial services, healthcare, and utilities.
We’re looking for candidates who are smart, enterprising, committed to achieving their best, and eager to join an ambitious, creative and dynamic team.
The right candidate will be a recent graduate and may have some experience in a public affairs or corporate communications consultancy. Qualities we value are:
- Good understanding of government and policy, and interest in business, media and communications;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy and commercial issues;
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to write clearly and concisely;
- Intellectual curiosity.
The role will see you involved in client work across the business and get experience in marketing and new business activity. You will:
- Deliver innovative public affairs and communications programmes;
- Produce detailed research and insight;
- Build a network of political, policymaking, media and business contacts;
- Work with everyone in the business, from intern through to Managing Director.
In return we offer:
- Starting salary above industry average, strong salary growth, and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme.
- A tailored training package that will help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications, in your first year and beyond.
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits, including competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loans and more.