Concilio is a communications agency that specialises in political and stakeholder engagement to support a range of property sector clients. Our growing team works on a number of major projects across London and the Eastern Region, offering our clients political insight and innovative engagement strategies to bring people together and make better places.
Our clients include Local Authorities, Housing Associations, House Builders and a number of commercial focussed businesses.
Our team of diverse and talented professionals offer a breadth of experience and knowledge from across the worlds of politics, media, and community activism.
With a rapidly expanding team working on a range of projects across East Anglia and London, we are now looking to recruit an Account Executive to support our work in both regions.
We are looking for ambitious candidates who work well within a team, possessing an interest and understanding of politics that is combined with a desire to always be learning.
You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
We will offer you excellent career opportunities and the excitement of working in a fast-growing company.
You are an ambitious self-starter who has a good knowledge / interest in politics and local government.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaise with Community groups and arrange meetings;
- Organise public exhibitions and community event/drop in sessions;
- Political and stakeholder research;
- Draft letters, website content, newsletters and exhibition boards;
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by an Account Manager or equivalent.
- A willingness to learn about the planning process;
- Good verbal communication;
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely;
- A ‘can do’ attitude: we encourage all of our team members to contribute to ideas on how best to communicate our clients’ messages;
- Experience in working to tight deadlines and the ability to multi-task;
- Understanding of modern communication channels;
- A proficiency in Office 365.
What we can offer:
- Structured career development and progression;
- The opportunity to work on high profile developments and projects in a growing company;
- Be part of a supportive team.