Excellent new position at a specialist property communications consultancy committed to delivering strategic advice and results for our clients in property, development, planning and construction.
Cascade Communications is a growing agency with a first-class client list and ambitious growth plans. In 2017, we won the Public Affairs Awards Consultancy of the Year and we were shortlisted for the 2019 CIPR Outstanding Specialist PR Consultancy.
Established in January 2011 and based in Soho, we are seeking the right candidate to help with all aspects of our business. This role is ideal for someone with proven agency experience who wants to learn, work hard as part of a small team and think creatively. You will develop hands-on experience of every part of Cascade and we will ensure that you will have opportunities to progress your career.
- Able to understand client objectives and priorities;
- Strong organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of stakeholder and community engagement events, including production of all consultation print and web material;
- Ability to take the initiative and understand the concept of ‘added value’;
- Good verbal communications for liaison with stakeholders and local community;
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce or edit written work to a very high standard;
- Well-organised and able to multi-task to deliver good quality work to deadlines;
- Comfortable working as a consistently reliable, valuable and positive member of a small team;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely;
- Budget conscious with a good understanding of basic project finances;
- Interest in local government, property and planning and willing to share insights on political communications and property industry trends; and
- Good IT skills – competent in MS Office.
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics; and
- Experience in using social media for campaigning would be an advantage.