Lowick is a communications consultancy advising on reputation and political risk.
The world is rapidly changing; we are communicating in a new era. From organised local communities and activist consumers, to the changing contours of global trade, business faces unprecedented uncertainty, risk and opportunity.
We help our clients understand and respond to the rapidly changing global environment, from strengthening established markets to entering new communities, markets and territories.
As part of your day you will:
- Produce research on policy and political issues relevant to our clients;
- Prepare new business research to help Lowick grow;
- Assist in public engagement activities and events; and
- Keep you and our team updated on political, media and industry developments.
You will have:
- An active interest in politics and current affairs, reputation and the media;
- Strong writing and research skills; and
- Public facing communications skills.
You will gain:
- Experience in working on a range political and reputation issues;
- Participation in Lowick Academy, a knowledge and skills-focused training programme delivered by in-house and external experts;
- Experience of working in a dynamic, hard-working team with a blue-chip client base.