Field Consulting is looking for an outstanding Community Engagement Account Manager who specialises in planning and community engagement to join our team. Field is a political and corporate communications consultancy helping clients change policy and perceptions. Current property clients include Delancey, Berkeley Homes, Ballymore and Optivo.
The candidate will have a background and experience of running community engagement programmes for property clients. They must be adept at running account teams, managing projects and delivering results for clients. The role will work with our Head of Planning across a range of accounts and campaigns helping ensure quality, punctual delivery and oversight of our work.
We are looking for:
- A creative approach to community engagement, with a proven track record in devising and implementing community engagement strategies;
- The ability to manage complex and fast paced client programmes;
- A strong track record in networking and building good relationships with clients, political contacts and local stakeholders;
- Experience of using social media for community engagement and online consultation tools;
- A flair for new business taking a leading role in pitching and developing proposals;
- Excellent writing and presenting skills;
- Demonstrable experience in property and planning with agency experience.