A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an EU Public Affairs Manager with a consumer health business. You will:
- Find opportunities to influence policy developments and legislative processes for the monitoring and analysing a broad range of policy and regulatory issues and in keeping the business informed in a timely manner;
- Use your experience in developing and implementing PA strategies;
- Identify emerging trends that may impact on company operations, reputation or performance;
- Contribute to the development of policies and position statements;
- Support for the Director Public Affairs in their efforts to engage and develop relationships with influencers and decision makers in Brussels and in selected EU countries;
- Develop consolidated company responses to European consultation/policy proposals and contributing to the crafting and delivery of lobbying strategies.
You will have:
- Relevant experience gained as an International Public Affairs Manager within a multinational, healthcare, distribution company, European Trade Association or other highly regulated market;
- Knowledge of the Brussels environment would be desirable;
- Strong analytical and writing skills;
- The ability to act with a high degree of credibility and confidence;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network internally and externally;
- Fluency in English and another EU language, preferably French, German or Spanish.