Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
We support clients from a wide range of sectors, including telecoms networks, space and satellite, aeronautical, banking and maritime. We have extensive experience helping clients navigate both multilateral fora and national markets to achieve their goals. Whether enabling innovative communications technologies or defending a globally interoperable Internet, our global network and experience gives us the skills, access, and connections to get results. Our team provides tailored support for large companies, public organisations and national governments.
Access Partnership seeks a Policy Analyst or Manager to assist our team in providing consultancy services to our clients on public policy, market access and engaging with governments and authorities around the world.
- Consulting clients on market access strategy and developing innovate solutions to issues they face
- Liaising with national regulatory authorities and governments to shape national policy-makers’ decision making;
- Gathering and analysing information on telecommunication laws and regulations in jurisdictions around the world;
- Preparing reports and presentations to clients and other requirements to telecom service providers;
- Carrying out market research on new technology services and policies in the IT and telecoms sectors and helping to spot emerging developments.
Essential skills and experience:
- Graduate degree in relevant field: law, political science, public policy, technology, or similar;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to condense, structure and summarise information into clear and concise elements;
- Interest in ICT and related policy;
- Good IT skills essential (Microsoft Word and Excel in particular).
- Previous compliance or legal experience/degree;
- Background in technology or ICT;
- Broad understanding of politics and market trends in ICT;
- Fluency in a second language (preferably in French, Spanish or German).