About Our Client
A membership and campaigns body.
- Undertaking research on issues relevant to our client's campaigns, including attending relevant external industry events and drafting briefings;
- Taking forward activities in our client's working groups to help raise the organisation's external profile and produce positive outputs for members;
- Drafting responses to consultations from government bodies, regulators and others;
- Engaging with politicians, policymakers, regulators and industry figures to represent the interests of our client's members and those they support;
- Working with third parties such as research companies and others to provide collateral for campaigns;
- Participating in meetings with the team, members and other stakeholders;
- Assisting with social and other media relations, including monitoring and providing regular insights to the membership;
- Virtual and traditional events management.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven self-starter who takes the initiative, brings drive and ambition to the role and is able to multi-task and engage with potential new members;
- Has excellent research skills and the ability to distil and summarise complex topics into easy-to-understand formats for a variety of audiences;
- Has grit, determination and a willingness to stretch themselves at all times in order to learn and develop.