I am currently recruiting for a Regulatory Manager with an energy business based in London. This is a 12 month FTC with a good chance of becoming permanent.
- Represent the regulation function, assessing and approving change in accordance with the organisation’s regulatory requirements;
- Lead on assessment and presentation of proposals for change to energy codes;
- Representing the organisation in external stakeholder meetings including the SEC Change Board, and any necessary change working groups;
- Supporting the delivery of broad regulatory work for the sector.
You will have:
- Experience of working in and with energy codes, ideally the SEC;
- Or experience of working in regulatory policy in the energy sector;
- Experience of working collaboratively with external energy-governance stakeholders such as Ofgem, BEIS and code administrators (e.g. SECAS);
- Successful engagement with senior internal and external stakeholders, e.g. the SEC Panel and SEC Change Board, being able to explain complexities at the right level for the target audience, whilst having regard to presentational and messaging considerations;
- Experience of working within, and contributing successfully to large programmes and projects, including managing deliverables and ensuring that dependencies, risks and issues are understood.