DevoConnect is a unique agency, looking for an exceptional and experienced public affairs professional to join our fast paced and growing business. If you are interested in taking the next step and working for a different kind of agency, then DevoConnect might be just what you are looking for.
We want to hear from candidates who have proven public affairs and communications skills. If you are an ambitious and dynamic individual - with a creative edge - who has the expertise to help win clients and grow DevoConnect’s business, then please get in touch. You will work closely with the CEO and Managing Director as part of the senior team, leading on accounts and managing account teams and campaigns. We are working on some of the ‘big ticket’ policy issues such as Net Zero, Social Care, Levelling up, housing and transport to shape and inform the debate.
DevoConnect is a public affairs agency on a mission to see greater powers and resources devolved away from Westminster and Whitehall. We are committed to devolution and are at the forefront of shaping and leading debate. Led by award winning lobbyist Gill Morris, DevoConnect is redefining how public affairs works to connect, communicate and change policy. We look at issues through a devolved lens seeking to inform and influence the UK policy landscape and decision-making processes.
We are leaders in devolved campaigns and coalitions including many regional APPGs. We also have a number of national clients and campaigns focused on in influencing Westminster and Whitehall and building strategic coalitions and consensus to deliver high-level engagement and effective change.
Please apply if you have:
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in politics and public affairs including a commitment to devolution and localism – and have worked in consultancy or succeeded in a similar role;
- Track record of client management and growth as well as winning new clients;
- Ability to help identify new business opportunities in the new political climate and a strong political antenna;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing op-ed pieces, conducting research and drafting reports;
- Strong organisational skills: an ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects;
- Creative ideas about how to win campaigns, build support and utilise social and traditional media channels, virtual, hybrid and in persona events and forums;
- Experience of managing and developing project and campaign teams;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: knowledge of creative software such as Adobe, web editing e.g., WordPress, or marketing tools would be beneficial.