I am recruiting for a Senior Policy Adviser (Governance) with a global body.
- Deliver and develop the corporate governance work plan for 2020 focusing on four key areas; creating an effective regulator and UK framework; improving the quality of company audit; enhancing stewardship in the UK; and helping all companies to deliver high quality reporting;
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality briefings for the Director-General and Chief UK Policy Director on corporate governance issues for meetings with political stakeholders and members;
- Act as the key working level contact between the organisation and civil servants at BEIS and HMT, and with regulators FRC/ARGA and the CMA;
- Represent the organisation at key external working groups, including the FRC’s stakeholder advisory panel, and at events with third parties such as GC100 group and the TUC.
You will have:
- Background working in policy formulation and delivery;
- Understanding of the key trends emerging in corporate governance (desirable);
- Understanding of the policy development process from a highly regulated sector;
- Knowledge of a range of modern campaigning & lobbying tools & techniques.