A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Policy Analyst with the Bank of England.
- Work across dedicated risk workstreams to coordinate their output and assessment of the risks associated with processes and entities needed to deliver CHAPS’ services;
- Help to identify interconnections and interdependencies between different risks, and between their related controls;
- Assist in the drafting the policies setting out the framework for the management of these risks and how this framework is governed;
- Support the development of the detailed processes needed to contribute to a fully-fledged Target Operating Model for the implementation of the framework.
You will have:
- Previous experience of creative problem solving;
- Previous policy making experience;
- Previous risk experience is desirable;
- Previous experience of analysing large sets of information sources, and to communicate complex issues simply and confidently both in person and in writing to different audiences;
- A self-starter who is comfortable working with the unknown and who can learn quickly;
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, and handle multiple demands;
- Good team-working skills, complemented by the ability to build and maintain good stakeholder relationships.