I am currently recruiting for a Public Affairs Manager with a bank where you will:
- Design and help implement political and stakeholder engagement programmes;
- Support Executive Chairman and bank executive through political and policy insights, speech writing and profile building programmes;
- Develop public policy positions on a range of business and banking issues;
- Advise the business units on how to mitigate risks and gain commercial and reputational growth within the political and public policy landscape;
- Identify opportunities, design and lead the execution of multi-platform campaigns which engage in the wider public policy debate.
- Politically aware;
- Comprehensive understanding of Westminster and Whitehall;
- Specialist skills but an interest in expanding skills into other areas of communication;
- Previous experience of working within a highly regulated industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communications.