A fast-growing and impressive public affairs consultancy are working with Electus to find an Account Director for their health sector team. This position not only offers the chance to join an impressive consultancy at an exciting time in its development, but also the chance to work with an impressive client list across dynamic campaigns.
Applicants should have a wealth of senior experience as a public affairs practitioner in the health sector, ideally within Pharmaceuticals and Bio-Technology. For the successful candidate, an opportunity to play a key role in the organisation’s growth and development, as well as the opportunity to work alongside well-respected industry names awaits.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Lead on and develop client campaigns;
- Manage Account Managers and Account Executives;
- Act as a senior adviser/counsel to clients;
- Develop new business opportunities;
- erve as a leader within the healthcare function.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience across health policy/public affairs positions;
- Consultancy experience is preferred but not essential, as long as good, relevant experience has been attained within other in-house roles;
- A passion for working in the healthcare sphere, and contributing to a healthcare policy agenda is a must-have quality;
- Managerial experience is a preferred quality;
- Extensive networks within the health sector are expected.